Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hungry Hippo

Today is a eat non- stop day for me! i woke up around noon and was hungry so decided to make dry noodles for myself (egg n veggie included). After that i had mangosteen and than my dad bought back rojak n mom was tell me that my sis is bringing back nice durians from Malaysia for dinner. But to our disappointments, the taxi driver refused to let her bring the durians home.. so bo bian ...no durians :( but i kept thinking abt the durians... so finally bueh tahan, i went to interchange to buy 3 D13 durians for $20 :D.. ha ha ha.. my 1st time craving for durians and buying durians.. the uncle helped me pick 3 big fat durian with 'yellow flesh'. Me, mom and dad finished up 2 boxes of durians.. Yummy!!!!!!

For dinner, my inlaws came over to the coffee shop opposite our house for seafood dinner! we had a cold dish plate, crispy chai po tofu, sweet potato leaf fried with sambal, honey spareribs and the delicious salted egg crab! wah.. the crab is to die for! but sorry forgot to bring my hp down so didn't take any photos.. hee hee.. after dinner they ordered 2 more durians and i ate 1 small piece. Came back upstairs, i ate 1 red dragon fruit that my sis brought back from Malaysia... Now super full till cannot sleep... lol

Jialet, i think, when i see the doc again on the 29th of June, she'll tell me my baby is a bit fat again so i better watch my diet from tomorrow onwards.. haiz.. actually was thinking of buying bak zhang from hoe kee again for lunch but i think better stick to less fattening food for the time being...

hee hee.. durian uncle tole me that the 'white flesh' durian that i like will be available at the end of the month.. ha ha ha.. can't wait man!.... YUM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment