Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chocolates

Wat have i been doing the past few weeks?!? EATING!!!!! been eating alot! Esp chocoloates (oh must be roche.. other types too sweet!) and coco pops! Dun know why been craving chocolates, since i've never been a big fan of chocolate. lol I finished my 1st knitted sweater abt a week ago. I'm so proud of myslf now.. I'll post the photo later. I am thinking of knitting a blanket for my baby.

Saw the doc yesterday for a detail scan and she said that everything is normal except that my baby is a little on the plumb side.. hee hee =P he's now 505g. I gained abt 2.5 kg this time, i think it's due to the irregular hours of eating. One of the sat night, i had to wake darby up to eat Mc Donald's breakfast with me at 4am so now he bought CP wanton fro me just in case i'm hungry at night. I finally finished the JuMong Korean drama (82 Epi)! Goodness me. This drama is not bad but i felt that some parts were alittle draggy.

Oh ya, i can feel the baby kick now. It started abt 2 weeks ago. he'll start to move or kick when ever i eat or after i eat! think i've a greedy baby! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment