Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bak Zhang


I saw my sis eating her nonya zhang yesterday so went to hoe kee to get 2 bak zhang for my lunch today, $2.30 each.. Not bad i would say with alot of chestnuts and meat n very very good with lingham chilli sauce so i ate 11/2 of it all my myself! hee hee.. Wish that there was salted egg though..

Finally finished the taiwanese drama.. it was nice at some parts (cried alot and laughed alot) but i felt that some parts were totally redundant (fast forwarded)! Tomorrow darby and me going for buffet lunch at kuishinbo with his cousins.. i hope that they have the Alaskan king crabs.. so yummy.. but than for lunch, i doubt they'll have.. haiz.. but i know i will still enjoy the lunch!

Oh jus measured my tummy, i'm now 98cm all round.. grown 2cm since last week.. lol hope not getting too fat! hahahaha

I feel that i'm just like a baby now.. i'll be super tired at abt 11pm everynight n would dose off. Than by 3 am i'm awake.. haiz.. so i would usually make darby' s breakfast shake, read or watch tv (with earphones on) n will be tired at abt 5am n would drink a glass of milk and sleep till abt 10am. If i am lucky to sleep through, i will usually wake up at 6.30am cos that when my darby wakes up and make breakfast for him. Than i will be super hungry or would be craving something, n will need to go for breakfast at abt 7am .. i would need to nap again at abt 10am till noon.. ai yo.. really feel like a baby except that i dun need nappy change :(

Pray that Sherry will have a safe and smooth delivery!... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment