Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates and Thank You's


1. The last few weeks were busy busy for us. We finish our 4 Hypnobirthing classes which started on Aug 1 but we missed class 3 (how to write a birth plan) cos darby caught a flu. So will make up for it on 12 sept but the KS me has already done up my birth plan and 'pass up' to my instructor to take a look jus in case... We also finished our 2 Parenting classes last sun. 4 hrs on breast feeding... We were so tired after that man...

Verdict:- I think what we've paid for is all worthwhile cos there were so much information shared and now we know what kind of birth we want rather than let the hospital or doc dictate what is right for me and the baby. So i would recommend it to any mother who wans to have a easy, comfortable, relaxing birth! The parenting class is also great esp the breast feeeding class!

2. Last fri, my mum and me went to buy all the stuff that baby and i need, like diapers, washing detergent, my Pj for the hospital, breast pad etc.. Wah so many things to buy man!! Shopping... Shopping... Shopping!!!!

3. We also took out what Wendy's mom pass to me.. i didn't expect so many baby clothes, mittens and booties, blankets and pillows both new and used! basically i didn't need to buy any baby clothes and still have enough supply to keep for my sis and also more clothes for my baby until he reaches 2 years old i think..


4. Saw the doc on sat and she said she would wan me to give birth earlier, in my 39 week .. hmm that should be like end sept or very early oct.. that really send me panicking man.. so over the weekend i was trying to get everything ready and make sure i prepare everything.. I got so gan chonge that i couldn't sleep. LOL.. Until finally yesterday, i was so tired, i jus 'Peng san'. But at least now i feel better that most of the things are prepared already and i dun have to be so worried and stressed out! Now only waiting for the bed, stroller and car seat to be delivered on the 12 sept. Will major pack my room this coming weekend.

5. Baby is now 2.2 Kg and very very active.. head has turned down so now waiting for him to be in the LOA (Left Oxyput Anterior) position which doc say will happen around the 36 week.

6. Lastly, We would also like to say a SUPER BIG THANK YOU to all these Angels for their help and contribution, because without them, this journey would not have been so smooth and enjoyable..
- My Mom for the car seat, baby stuff and all that she has done for me
- My Sis for the Breast Pump
- My Dad for the steriliser
- My Mom, Dad and Sis in law for the Robinson voucher
- Wendy, 4th Aunty and Kieren for all the baby clothes supply and milk bottles
- Janet for her help in coming up with the shopping list
- Kisane and Lee for the Baby album
- All the Blessing and Well Wishes from friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment