Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Being Contented


i used to hear horror stories abt being pregnant. The constant morning sickness, the putting on weight n looking like an elephant and the terrible mood swings. So strange, i'm not having any of the above but a feeling of bliss and contentment.

I'm just feeling happy most of the time when i'm awake. Some how i notice a change in me, i'm not the usual bad tempered or the so quick to react type and maybe becos my movements are slower now, i'm taking time to enjoy things that i would usually miss when i'm in a rush. I'm beginning to really enjoy having a baby. I'm not only living for myself now but i also have a complete family that's the center of my world. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment