Tristan's Albulm

Tristan's Albulm

The Growing Bb...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Current Weight: 10.3 kg (24 Jan 2011)
Current Length: 85 cm (24 Jan 2011)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crossing the line



25th Feb 2009 will be the 2nd most important date in my life. I found out from a pink test kit that i'm going to be a mummy soon. Maybe the whole idea of being a mummy is still new and has not set in yet so actually i'm feeling pretty calm.

I didn't expect that i'll be this calm, probable cos most of the time now, i feel very exhausted. Just doing my usual house work take up alot of my energy. i dun know how long have i been pregnant but i guess the baby may be more than 8 weeks old. My 1st doc's appt is on the 13 mar so i guess i will have to wait till than to fin dout more..

Need to bath n sleep.. back is aching already..
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment